· Terms and Conditions
Welcom to Tabi Turizm Tic.Ltd.?ti. (We, Us or The Company)
1. Reservation: Please enter your names as they should be written on a flight ticket. We also need your nationality, date of birth for each passenger. In some cases, we may request a copy of your passports.
2. Deposit: When you decide to book, you can use our payment method comes with our webpage. , your card will be charged 30% of the total package as a down payment. The balance of 70% can be paid as per your agreement. To avoid delay, please inform your bank that there will be such a charge by our company from Turkey. The charge on your card will appear as “Tabi Turizm Tic.Ltd.?ti.” Deposit toward any our service constitutes full knowledge and acceptance of all terms and conditions.
3. We suggest you make sure that your card is open for international charge. You may do this by calling and informing your bank that there will be a charge in Turkey before sending us your card details and before travelling abroad. They will want to know the dates you are travelling abroad and the countries to which you are travelling. This will prevent difficulties with using your card abroad, as they will deny charges and block your card if they feel there are unusual charges. If you plan to get cash at the ATM while travelling, we suggest to talk to your bank before you leave the country to decide about your per day cash limit.
4. Currency converter: http://www.xe.com/ucc/ . The valid exchange rate is the rate on the day of your payment.
5. Cancellation policy: All cancellations must be in writing and are per agreement regardless of the cause. Change and cancellation fees may apply. Cost of tours does not include, airport taxes, excess baggage, health, accident, baggage and trip cancellation insurance, port taxes, passport expenses, visas, laundry, beverages, tipping for personal service, gratuity to guide and driver or anything which is not specifically mentioned.
Cancellation and Refund: (Applies to the total cost of your Package)
If you decide to cancel your tour after booking and making a deposit, only a partial refund will be given.
Up to eight weeks before tour: 90%.
Between eight weeks and four weeks: 75%.
Between four weeks and two weeks: 60%.
Between two weeks and one week: 40%.
One week before tour 20%.
72 hours before tour, 0%.
6. Changing date or itinerary: If you wish to Change your date or part of the itinerary after booking, same conditions of cancellation and refund policy will apply.
7. Refund Policy: No refunds of any amount will be paid less than 72 hours before scheduled arrival for no shows or while on tour. Any change on a booked reservation is considered cancellation and cancellation terms will apply.
8. Insurance: Regardless of the nature of the cause of cancellation (political situation, health, natural disaster…etc) cancellation fees apply to the total price of the package. We recommend trip insurance; please contact your insurance company locally in your country for this insurance.
Tabi Turizm considers adequate travel insurance to be essential. Tabi Turizm cannot accept responsibility for any cost for you or any of your travel party that may incur as a result of failing to take out insurance cover. It is your responsibility to ensure that the insurance covers all your activities during your holiday, for example, water sports, riding tours and winter sports. Please read your policy carefully and take it with you on your holiday.
9. Our company and its partners are not responsible or liable for loss, damage or theft of personal luggage and other belongings, nor personal injury, accident or illness.
· Payment Methods-?yzico Panel Information and Security
iyzico software may be used for processing payments made on our websites for products and service offered on our websites.. By making payment by using our webpage;
· The Customer agrees that iyzico is not a bank or a credit or financial institution and the service is not a banking service, it is a software availability service for payment and iyzico only provides a software availability service but doesn’t serve as a trustee for a consumer’s payment.
· The Customer agrees that any of its or consumers’ personal information can be processed (defined and saved in the system) by iyzi for the purpose of ensuring provision of the services specified herein.
· When Consumer approves transaction on website and selects payment method through iyzico software, Consumer will automatically be directed to website of related bank and/or financial institution.
· Holder of card must confirm relevant payment on website for transaction to take effect.